Rockwall Commercial Litigation Attorney Effectively Asserts Clients’ Rights
Proven Texas lawyer serves Dallas, Collin, Rockwall and Kaufman counties
Commercial relationships and transactions are often complex and frequently become contentious. When disputes flare up, an experienced litigator who understands the pertinent laws and the potential consequences of initiating legal action becomes a valuable resource. Located in Rockwall, Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. provides this type of comprehensive advocacy to commercial clients in Dallas, Collin, Rockwall and Kaufman counties. I’ve achieved strong results for clients at trial through effective settlement negotiation and in alternative dispute resolution proceedings such as mediation and arbitration. Whatever the nature of your commercial conflict might be, my firm stands ready to pursue your objectives without ever overlooking the potential effects on your underlying business.
Skillful advocate handles contract, tort, property and collection cases
Throughout northeast Texas, I blend a detailed understanding of commercial law with real-world litigation experience to guide small and large businesses in cases stemming from:
- Contract problems — Allegations of misrepresentation in business-to-business sales and other disputes over commercial contract terms can be quite complex. My firm works to simplify the key issues so you have the factual and legal knowledge you need to determine the next steps you want to take.
- Construction disputes — Failure to pay invoices for construction services, charges of deficient work and other disagreements frequently stall building and repair projects. Whether you are a property owner, contractor or subcontractor, I will pursue a favorable outcome on your behalf.
- Real estate, land use and environmental matters — My firm assists with disagreements pertaining to property sales, restrictions on land use, environmental contamination and other cases associated with commercial real estate parcels.
- Class actions — In class actions involving product liability claims and other matters, my firm is capable of managing issues involving large groups of plaintiffs.
- Debtor and creditor cases — Recovering funds you are owed or pushing back against an unwarranted collection action can erupt into a full-blown conflict even if the amount at issue is not very large. During debtor and creditor cases, I make sure that my clients understand the laws that apply to debt collection and use firm, effective communication to increase the likelihood of a prompt, proper resolution.
- Partnership, shareholder and derivative disputes — Conflicts among partners, fellow shareholders and LLC members not only affect the individual parties but could threaten the financial stability of the underlying business. You can count on my firm for comprehensive counsel on derivative suits as well as other types of disputes between shareholders or partners.
- Business torts — If some individual or entity acted unlawfully and affected your company’s commercial interests, I can outline the potential merits of a claim for fraud, tortious interference, business disparagement or another type of business tort.
In some instances, companies are reluctant to enforce their rights because their adversary might have access to greater resources. When my clients have a worthy claim, I don’t back down and work tirelessly to formulate a detailed strategy in order to overcome any inherent advantages an opponent might have.
Contact an aggressive North Texas commercial litigator for a consultation
Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. handles a full range of commercial litigation matters for small and large businesses in Dallas, Collin and Kaufman counties. To schedule a meeting about your legal options, please call 972-961-7879 or contact me online. My office is located in Rockwall.