Firm Offers Comprehensive Business Law Services in Rockwall, Texas
Knowledgeable adviser guides clients on formation, planning and compliance
Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. in Rockwall is a litigation and transactional firm; meaning that I can provide your business with focused legal guidance and represent it in any type of lawsuit or contractual negotiation. Offering the same type of legal support typically associated with in-house counsel, my firm handles a wide range of commercial matters for small and large companies. Understanding how expensive and time-consuming litigation can be, I work diligently to help clients avoid unnecessary disruption and costs. After all, the best outcome for any lawsuit is to avoid it altogether. Whether you require assistance with a dispute, contract review, compliance matter or some other type of business law service, I am here to help you overcome obstacles that stand in your way.
Skillful advocate assists with contracts, real estate concerns and litigation
My firm has the required business and commercial law experience to help your company achieve its goals. A few of the more common areas where I advise business clients include:
- Business setup and planning — Forming the appropriate legal entity and choosing the tax status that best fits your needs are the first steps toward establishing a sound business infrastructure. From there, I can help you create guidelines and procedures to assist with corporate governance.
- Regulatory and compliance issues — My firm helps businesses comply with whatever type of regulatory standards apply to them, including rules on record maintenance and responses to government inquiries.
- Contract matters — Constructing reliable contracts is essential in any industry. You can rely on me to provide insightful counsel whether you’re looking to draft a document that protects your interests or evaluate a proposed agreement that has been prepared by another party.
- Business succession plans — If you’re looking to transfer ownership of your business imminently or years in the future, I work with firms to establish careful succession plans that can be utilized in the event of retirement, divorce, death or disability.
- Litigation — Despite efforts to resolve conflicts in other ways, sometimes a lawsuit is the best way to achieve a client’s objectives. As a seasoned litigator, I manage the entire litigation process in-house and always attempt early resolution as a means to control the risks and costs. Until a settlement is reached, however, I focus on delivering the strongest possible argument in court.
- Real estate issues— Finding the right location might be pivotal for your business and I handle issues relating purchase, sale and rental of commercial real estate.
- Transactions — I counsel businesses in all phases of commercial transactions. To move deals through the system quickly and smoothly, my firm capably handles negotiations, licensing agreements, contract management, financing arrangements and the development of contract terms.
Your business deserves a Texas attorney who has the skill and knowledge to serve as a trusted partner no matter what type of legal need exists.
Experienced attorney provides small business services in Rockwall, TX
Small businesses face the same type of complex challenges that confront multinational corporations, but don’t have large law departments at their disposal. My firm delivers the same type of high-level counsel and advocacy that you’d expect from an accomplished in-house or big-firm attorney. As I work with each small business client personally, I can identify and implement solutions tailored to your unique circumstances and needs. From the establishment of a legal entity to the facilitation of a merger or acquisition, my firm can help put your small business in a position to succeed.
Contact an effective North Texas business lawyer to make an appointment
Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. advises small and large Texas businesses on formation issues, compliance and a wide array of other matters. For a consultation, please call 972-961-7879 or contact me online. My office is in Rockwall.