Reliable Firm Prepares Sound Commercial Contracts in Rockwall, TX
Knowledgeable Texas attorney safeguards the interests of business clients
Regardless of its size or the industry in which it operates, a business needs reliable contracts to maximize its value and plan for the future. Working with a knowledgeable lawyer helps companies to negotiate and enforce favorable agreements. Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. in Rockwall handles a full range of commercial contract issues for northeast Texas clients, including matters arising from the purchase of goods, property deals and agreements between fellow owners of a business. Whether you’re just starting the transaction process or are unsure of your rights under a current contract, I will candidly explain your legal options and work with you on a strategy designed to accomplish your objectives.
Experienced lawyer drafts and negotiates authoritative agreements
Assisting clients in Dallas, Collin, Rockwall and Kaufman counties, my firm handles every aspect of commercial contract creation, such as:
- Drafting — Taking proper care in drafting a business agreement is the strongest weapon against subsequent conflicts that drain company resources even if you ultimately achieve a successful outcome. My firm writes clear, thorough contracts that anticipate reasonable contingencies and provide security to my clients.
- Review — Should another party create the document that formalizes your understanding, I will thoroughly analyze the language presented, explain it in clear terms and recommend potential revisions that might serve your interests.
- Negotiation — Before entering into contract discussions on behalf of my clients, I learn exactly what they want and what they are willing to give. From there, I use my negotiation skills to finalize the deal on the best terms possible.
Through detailed research and personalized guidance, my firm helps businesses take advantage of opportunities in a smart manner.
Firm handles cases involving commercial contract disputes in Rockwall, TX
Regardless of whether the contract in question is a commercial lease, a distribution deal or a vendor agreement, prompt assistance from a qualified litigator can help you assert your rights effectively. My experience in commercial law, mediation and advocacy strengthens the ability of businesses to succeed in disputes stemming from allegations of:
- Failure to pay — Parties that refuse to pay the full amount they owe in a timely manner often force their contract partners to spend extra resources to collect payment. I look for the quickest, most cost-effective ways to hold nonpayers accountable.
- Failure to deliver products or services — In situations involving products or services, disagreements might exist as to whether a provider actually honored its obligation if the delivered items were faulty or the services were not performed in a satisfactory manner.
- Contract errors — Mistakes or ambiguous language might frustrate the ability of contract partners to fulfill their legal duties. If you believe a problem might affect your contractual relationship, I will go to work immediately to negotiate a correction.
- Illegality — A contract requiring someone to commit an illegal act cannot be enforced, but sometimes commercial leases and other agreements are compromised because an activity contemplated in the contract language is not permissible due to land use rules or other types of regulations.
If you’ve been victimized by a breach of contract, several different legal remedies might be available. First, my firm will review the pertinent damage in the agreement to determine if a liquidated damages clause or some other provision covers the type of violation occurred. Beyond that, I evaluate options such as rescission, where the agreement is effectively canceled, or restitution, where the party in breach compensates you for your losses, to determine what type of relief should be sought.
Contact an insightful Texas attorney for assistance with a commercial contract issue
Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. advises North Texas clients on the drafting, negotiation and enforcement of commercial contracts. To discuss your contract matter, please call 972-961-7879 or contact me online. My firm is located in Rockwall.