Rockwall Attorney Advises on Construction Contracts and Litigation
Texas firm takes on cases relating to building and repair projects
Construction law is a highly specialized practice area that requires intimate knowledge of bidding and contracting processes as well as experience in dispute resolution. At Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm P.C., in Rockwall, I am a northeast Texas attorney who is well versed in the creation, review, negotiation and enforcement of construction contracts. Property owners, contractors and subcontractors alike rely on me to draft effective contracts and steer them successfully through disputes, whether they are resolved in or out of court. My goal is to avoid litigation whenever possible and help construction industry clients minimize their expenses, but I am an aggressive advocate when going to court is the best option.
Responsive lawyer works to develop fair agreements between owners and contractors
Serving clients in Dallas, Collin, Rockwall and Kaufman counties, my firm handles various tasks relating to agreements that cover building and repair projects, such as:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating construction contracts — With a deep understanding of construction law and years of experience skillfully representing clients in contract matters, I safeguard the interests of clients looking to enter into construction contracts. By working closely with parties, my firm helps to anticipate and address potential contingencies on a given job.
- Advising on contract disputes in an effort to avoid litigation — Modifying or redrafting contracts once a project is underway often requires a great deal of negotiation and compromise on the part of everyone involved. Drawing on my work negotiating conflicts of all kinds throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I strive to pinpoint creative ways to resolve even the most complicated construction industry disputes before litigation becomes necessary.
- Using mediation to resolve conflicts outside of court — As both a mediator and an attorney who advocates for clients during disputes over construction matters, I know how valuable it can be to have a qualified third party guiding clients toward consensus. Should you wish to explore this method of alternative dispute resolution for issues pertaining to a project contract, lease, purchase, delay or some other concern, my firm offers comprehensive support.
A construction projects usually requires a significant investment for everyone involved, so whether you’re just starting to contemplate an agreement for a building or repair job or you are engaged in a dispute over whether an existing contract was violated, it’s wise to find a lawyer who already understands the unique elements associated with these matters.
Accomplished advocate handles all types of construction litigation matters
Parties to a construction contract are rarely eager to go to trial over a conflict that arises, but in some instances, litigation is required to achieve the desired result. I am an accomplished trial advocate who represents construction firms and their clients in all types of cases, including those related to:
- Failure to pay outstanding invoices
- Differing interpretations of contract provisions
- Subcontractor performance
- Problems with materials or equipment
- Project delays and cost overruns
- Defects that exist after the project has been completed
- Property conditions
- Breach of warranty
My firm has a long, successful track record litigating cases that deal with construction project conflicts, so I am ready to outline your options, develop a sound strategy and vigorously pursue the outcome you seek.
Contact a dedicated Texas lawyer to discuss a construction contract or dispute
Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. in Rockwall handles construction contract matters and litigation on behalf of clients in Dallas, Collin and Kaufman counties. Please call 972-961-7879 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.