Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in Rockwall, TX Handles Property Issues
Experienced advocate assists with lease and construction concerns
Getting sound advice on commercial real estate matters might be the difference between a successful venture and an event that does serious harm to your business. Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. in Rockwall handles sophisticated property issues for clients in Dallas, Collin, Rockwall and Kaufman counties. If you’re looking to complete a transaction, require help with a tenant dispute or have another type of legal concern related to your property rights, I can help.
Firm provides guidance on land use, easements and management agreements
My firm delivers effective counsel and advocacy in a wide array of commercial real estate matters, such as those pertaining to:
- Construction and build-outs — If you’re looking to launch a construction project to increase the size of your facility, repair structural problems or increase your property’s revenue potential, I review what types of authorizations are required.
- Landlord-tenant matters — From the development of an appropriate lease to representation during eviction proceedings, I give landlords and tenants the support they need to protect themselves in situations involving rental property.
- Land use and zoning — Before making a commercial real estate investment, it’s wise to obtain an informed review of how land use and zoning rules affect your plans for the parcel you’re considering.
- Property disputes — During commercial real estate disputes stemming from contract issues, boundary discrepancies and other property-related conflicts, my firm provides effective advocacy aimed at increasing the likelihood of a favorable outcome.
- Easements and restrictions — Easements, restrictions and other infringements on one’s property rights could have a significant impact on the value of a commercial property as well as how it can be used. After I give you a detailed review of the facts, my firm can seek any changes that you believe are warranted.
- Property management agreements — Often, commercial real estate owners opt to have a different company manage the property. Whether you’re a property management company or looking to contract with one, my firm is able to draft and negotiate a suitable agreement on your behalf.
As an accomplished northeast Texas real estate and commercial litigation attorney, I understand both the letter of the law and the practical considerations that help businesses overcome property-related obstacles.
Skillful attorney offers comprehensive support for property transactions
Most commercial real estate deals have many moving parts, so it’s wise to retain an attorney who is well versed in the legal tasks associated with a property transaction. I offer a complete range of services for commercial real estate buyers and sellers, including contract drafting, the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, assistance with title issues and the coordination of closings. I also assist with other types of property concerns such as the development of leases, financing structures and property management agreements. At every stage of the proceedings, I’ll make certain you understand what the documents signify and what options you have.
Contact a proven Texas commercial real estate attorney to make an appointment
At Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. in Rockwall, I handle a full range of commercial real estate matters for clients in Dallas, Collin and Kaufman counties. Please call 972-961-7879 or contact me online to schedule a consultation regarding your issue.