Established Rockwall, TX Firm Litigates Commercial Real Estate Disputes
Effective advocate offers strong support when property conflicts arise
Where someone operates their business has an enormous impact on their eventual success or failure. Accordingly, commercial real estate usually is a major business expense and property disputes that occur often become highly contested and expensive. Clients in northeast Texas rely on Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. to advocate for them in all types of legal conflicts relating to business properties. Regardless of whether your issue involves office space, development property, a retail site or industrial plant, my Rockwall firm is committed to achieving positive results for purchasers, sellers, landlords and tenants in a wide array of commercial real estate disputes.
Skillful attorney takes on cases involving leases, contracts and land use
Dealing with a real estate problem can be a serious burden when you’re trying to operate a business. I represent property owners, buyers, sellers, real estate developers, investors, commercial lenders, landlords and others so they can concentrate on what’s most important. Through effective negotiation and mediation, I look to end disputes favorably before they become too expensive. When going to court is warranted, my firm has a strong track record in various aspects of commercial litigation. Companies of all sizes rely on my firm to assert their interests in conflicts pertaining to:
- Lease terms — I assist commercial real estate landlords and tenants when one party to a commercial lease alleges that the other violated their agreement or there is a question about the interpretation of language within the document.
- Construction and contractor disputes — During insurance claims and litigation associated with alleged construction defects and other project problems, I provide strong support to property owners, contractors and subcontractors.
- Commercial evictions — If you’re looking to remove a business from a rental property you own due to unpaid rent or some lease violation, my firm guides you through the process. I also assist commercial tenants who believe they’re being evicted unlawfully.
- Mortgage foreclosure and collection actions — Rules governing collection and foreclosure actions can be complex. When these situations arise, my firm outlines each side’s legal rights and restrictions.
- Transactions — When allegations of fraud or some other type of misconduct are made in connection with a failed or completed real estate deal, my firm advises as to whether legal relief is possible.
- Boundaries and easements — Without full control over one’s property, a business cannot fully realize the benefits of its real estate investment. By conducting a detailed review of the relevant records and obtaining other necessary evidence, my firm advocates for companies when discrepancies exist over property boundaries and easements.
- Zoning and land use — My firm counsels clients on zoning and land use regulations and represents them in proceedings to secure variances or code revisions so that they can use their property as they wish.
Property disputes rarely go away by themselves. By retaining a proven commercial real estate litigator, you can get a clear assessment of each side’s claims and make informed decisions regarding the best way to resolve the situation.
Contact a qualified Texas lawyer for advice on a commercial real estate dispute
Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. represents clients in all types of disputes involving commercial real estate. Located in Rockwall and serving businesses in Dallas, Collin and Kaufman counties, my firm assists small and large businesses. Please call 972-961-7879 or contact me online for a consultation.